The opusfile library provides seeking, decode, and playback of Opus streams in the Ogg container (.opus files) including over http(s) on posix and windows systems.
opusfile depends on libopus and libogg. The included opusurl library for http(s) access depends on
opusfile and openssl.
Changes since the v0.8 release:
- Fix an invalid free with tag handling.
- Improve handling of corrupt streams.
- Improve performance on streams with many chain segments.
- Improve TLS host validation.
- Align op_raw_total to work better with op_raw_seek.
- Documentation and build improvements.
This release is backward-compatible with the previous release. We recommend all users upgrade.
The library is functional, but there are likely issues we didn’t find in our own testing. Please give feedback in #opus on irc.freenode.net or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programming documentation is available in tree and online.