The opusfile library provides seeking, decode, and playback of Opus streams in the Ogg container (.opus files) including over http(s) on posix and windows systems.
opusfile depends on libopus and libogg. The included opusurl library for http(s) access depends on opusfile and openssl.
Changes since the v0.10 release:
- Fix two potential integer overflows. (These were not security-critical unless the compiler took the opportunity provided by the undefined behavior to format your hard drive.)
- Allow JPEGs in METADATA_BLOCK_PICTURE tags to include EXIF data.
- A few warning fixes for gcc 8.
- Make opus_tags_copy return OP_EFAULT on failure instead of returning success.
- Various integration and testing environment improvements.
This release is backward-compatible with the previous release. We recommend all users upgrade.
The library is functional, but there are likely issues we didn’t find in our own testing. Please give feedback in #opus on irc.freenode.net or at email@example.com.
Programming documentation is available in tree and online.