The Xiph.Org wiki has an Opus TODO page, and the IETF Codec WG page has list archives, meeting minutes, and technical presentations. Monty's CELT demo page provides a broad overview of the MDCT layer of Opus.
Source code repositoryMaster git repository: $ git clone git://git.opus-codec.org/opus.git
- Branch exp_analysis has experimental encoder perceptual tuning.
- Branch 1.0.x has the stable 1.0.x releases after master started working on 1.1
See the documentation for an API reference and test vectors for verifying your implementation.
Opus-tools includes a set of tools for encoding/decoding Opus to and from wav. The files the tools produce are suitable for distribution with support for seeking, metadata, and multichannel. See also: the OggOpus mapping.
$ git clone git://git.xiph.org/opus-tools.git
Opusfile provides a high-level API for decoding and seeking within .opus files similar to what libvorbisfile provides for Vorbis.
$ git clone git://git.xiph.org/opusfile.git
The Opus continuous integration server
performs automated builds and tests of Opus on many platforms and configurations.
Some of the builds run on remote systems and may fail from time to time due to connectivity problems. The console output is available and usually very informative when builds fail.
- Test coverage reports: Floating-point, fixed-point
- Latest rendered codec specification: Text, HTML
- Static analysis results: scan-build, cppcheck.
- Libopus API documentation: HTML, PDF